Scream if you want to go faster...

Hello and welcome back to the Key Stage Two Blog!

Oh my word! What a week! As I write this Blog, my whole being is absolutely exhausted so if this is how an 'old' person is feeling I dread to think how you Year Six whippersnappers are feeling! You're probably full of life end energy - quite the contrast to this old wreck. I shall analyse Year Six's week in a bit more detail later on.

Year Five - how are you? I feel as though I have hardly seen you this week? I hope you have had a good week and survived the testing that has come your way. See Year Six, you were not alone!

Right, enough of my ramblings, let the Blog commence...


Year Six survive SATs week!

You did it Year Six! You came, saw and conquered the SATs and we are so proud of you for that.

There is no doubt at all that every single one of you deserves a HUGE pat of the back for your hard work, perseverance and determination to do well.

The majority of the Year Group made their way to Paulton's Park where we had, without doubt, an absolute 'hoot hoot'!

Now, we have LOADS of photographs from the day so if I was to put them ALL up then, quite frankly, you might get a bit overwhelmed. So, as a special treat, I am going to do it over two Blogs.

Here's Part One...




















It was Mrs Winstanley's Birthday on Friday  - what a way to spend the day! 


Spot the real duck!


Soggy boys!

The Log Flume was a particular favourite!









The sun may not have shone but the joy and fun on the children's faces (and sometimes sheer terror) was enough to warm anyone's heart! We so all hope that everyone in Year Six had a brilliant day - you certainly earned it!

I have to say an enormous 'Thank You' to the amazing Miss Enever. She is the one who, basically, organised the whole trip. Her organisational skills are second to none and the main reason why the trip ran so smoothly was because of her!


Guiding Children!

 
As mentioned in last week's Blog, we had an extremely successful open morning last Saturday. Here are the majority of the Guides who were given extra playtime on Monday as a 'thank you' for doing such a terrific job.
Thank you for representing the school so well - we are very proud of you!


Worth a Mention Children

Through all the excitement of  the week, our Worth a Mention Children were not forgotten! A huge gold star to Mrs Cook who was the first one to put her children on the Year Five board - she beat Mrs Daniel to it this week!

Let's start with the marvellous Year Five Children:


Now it's the turn of the Year Six children:






Simply brilliant - well done one and all!



So, that's it for this week. I have spent the majority of the weekend moaning about how tired I am - aren't my family lucky? I hope that you have all had a good weekend and that everyone will come back on Monday refreshed and raring to go.

Mrs Ray

(who had a cup of tea when she got in on Friday and then promptly fell fast asleep!)



Sorry, couldn't resist this one of the bunnies. I'm obsessed aren't I? Sigh!

Comments