Short but sweet!


Hello and welcome back to the Dorchester Middle School Blog!

This week, the Blog is going to be rather short. I can hear the collective sighs of relief coming from the Dorchester area as I type!

Hello Buddy!

Although we have not been able to meet in person for a very long time, our Year Eight Buddies are never far from our thoughts in Year Five. Here are some of the postcards that the children in 5CWT have made for their Buddies.


Thank you Mrs Whiting for sharing this with us - what beautiful postcards!

Hopefully, with the imminent arrival of summer (!), we will be able to do a bit more with our Buddies. It would be good to get to know them better before they move up to Thomas Hardye.


Worth a Mention Children

Huge congratulations and a big 'well done' to this week's Worth a Mention children in Key Stage Two.

Let's start with Year Six this week:






Now it's the turn of Year Five:








This is just brilliant to read - I am so proud of each and every one of you!
A HUGE 'thank you' to Mrs Ettling and Miss Easton for sorting out the pictures this week.


Well, I said it would be brief and I feel that I have delivered on that! I hope that you have all had a super Bank Holiday weekend and that you have a good four day week.

I'll see you back here at the weekend and I will endeavour to produce a more fully rounded Blog!

Mrs Ray

(What was that I heard you say? You would like a picture of the bunnies? Oh, go on then...)


 
 

Comments